|Role||Cancer, the Sweet Little Girl|
|In episode(s)||Mr. Grumpy-Pants
Oedipus Mess (cameo)
Cancer (incorrectly pronounced "Sanser" by Convicts)
"Cancer" is a sweet, funloving child who is afflicted with cancer, the inmates mistake the word CANCER on her bracelet for her name.
She is seen in the season 4 premier, when everyone thinks of their worst memories.
Relation to Other CharactersEdit
- Ash - They became best friends during the episode, and numerous times, Ash protected her.
- Alice - Cancer calls Alice "Momma". Afterwards Alice gives Cancer a makeover and prolonged Cancer's life by accident numerous times (through darts) and on purpose once.
- Warden's Inner Child - He tried to kill her numerous times without success.
- According to the memorial picture at the end of the episode, she was four years old. (2004-2008)
- She can talk, but does so very little, only saying "love you!" when an inmate is unable to read it from a storybook and "Momma" towards Alice.
- Cancer was accidentally let into Superjail through a bag of pills stolen by Jacknife. Jailbot carried Jacknife into Superjail along with the pill bag, and Cancer was originally meant to be incinerated, but was saved by Ash.
- In the pilot episode, Bunny Love, the girl in the backseat of the car that Jacknife steals in the beginning looks a lot like Cancer. Her inferred father dies, creating a backstory that ties her to Superjail before Mr. Grumpy-Pants which explains why she was in the orphanage. This shows a generally rough life, knowing that her father was probably her last parent and Jacknife (the person who brought her into Superjail in Mr. Grumpy-Pants) killed him.
- Superjail creators said that, if the show was renewed, they would probably do an episode where Cancer comes back as a ghost. This later proven true with a quick cameo in episode 2. Yet again in episode 6 she makes a cameo.
- Out of all the killings and deaths, Warden's Father and her are the only known deaths that remain canon.
- During the season 2 episode "Mayhem Donor", just after the Warden drills into the volcano using his drilling robot, a blue ghost of Cancer can be seen reading a book to Ash while deep beneath the earth.
- In the into to the episode Oedipus Mess there is a memorial statue of Cancer as Jailbot hauls Jacknife away. There is a plaque that reads " Cancer Memorial Park 2004-2008".
- In Terrorarium, a girl resembling Cancer appears as a missing child on a carton of milk.
- A giant version of Cancer appears in Superhell! as a projection of Ash's saddest memory.